The research will be conducted in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
The successful candidates will investigate visibility enhancement techniques and will develop motion analysis algorithms that are robust to extreme outdoor conditions such as rain, dust and haze, as well as under night-time and underwater conditions.
- PhD in a field relevant to the research topic
- Strong background in visibility enhancement and motion analysis
- Solid background in applied mathematics, focusing on large-scale convex optimization and sparse representation
- Strong programming skills
The positions are for 3 years.
How to apply
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Description of research interests and future plans
The application deadline is July 15, 2016.
About the employer
The National University of Singapore was established in 1905. It is Singapore’s flagship university and consistently ranks first in Asia and among the leading universities in the world.