The position is in the field of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).
The successful candidate will design and implement ADAS algorithms for deployment on multiple platforms.
- MSc in electrical engineering or computer science with 3–6 years of experience in computer vision; or PhD in computer vision or image processing with 0–3 years of experience
- Solid knowledge of computer vision and machine learning techniques
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, MATLAB and OpenCV
Additional desired skills
- Experience in ADAS domain
- Experience in code optimization
- Experience in CUDA programming
- Knowledge of Torch and Caffe deep learning frameworks
How to apply
Contact Krishna Reddy for details about the application process.
About the employer
Samvardhana Motherson Reflectec (SMR) is one of the largest manufacturers of rearview mirrors for passenger cars in the world.