Faceware Tech recently announced the launch of FTI Interactive, a new division within the company focused on realtime content creation.
This position will be part of a team leading the cutting edge of entertainment by innovating new techniques in the fields of virtual reality, mixed reality, and augmented reality.
The company has offices in the following locations:
- Austin, Texas, USA
- Los Angeles, California, USA
- Manchester, UK
You will be able to work from any of these locations. Flexible arrangements are also possible.
The successful candidate will help to bring Faceware’s facial analysis technology to the next level.
- PhD in machine learning, computer vision, applied numerical analysis, or a related subject
- Experience in machine learning and pattern recognition, especially in classification, regression and optimization
- Experience in computer vision, with a strong focus on object detection and recognition, and 3D scene understanding
- Strong programming skills in C++ and MATLAB
Permission to work in the UK or USA is required.
How to apply
Contact Mike Rogers for details about the application process.
About the employer
Faceware Tech develops innovative facial motion capture products for the professional animation and videogame industries.