The position will involve analysis of breast MRI images as a measure of response to precision cancer therapy.
- PhD in biomedical, electrical or computer engineering; computer and information science; or related field
- Background in biomedical image analysis, computer vision, pattern recognition and machine learning
- Programming skills in Python, C/C++ and ITK are essential
- Experience with statistical methods and software packages such as R and SPSS
- Knowledge of MR imaging physics is a big plus
How to apply
Contact Prof Despina Kontos via email.
About the employer
The University of Pennsylvania was founded in 1740. It is the oldest university in the USA.