The research will be conducted in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences.
The research project is funded by:
- NIH Big Data to Knowledge Initiative (BD2K)
- National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (NCANDA)
- Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development Study (ABCD)
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
The successful candidate will develop machine learning methods to extract image biomarkers from multimodal, longitudinal MR images.
- PhD in computer science, applied mathematics/statistics, electrical or biomedical engineering, or related field
- Experience in medical image analysis
- Experience in machine learning
How to apply
Prepare the following information and contact Kilian Pohl:
- Cover letter indicating research areas of interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information of three references
About the employer
Stanford University was established in 1891. It is one of the world’s leading research universities.