The successful candidate will develop novel algorithms to analyze behavioral and neuroimaging data.
- PhD in cognitive science, neuroscience, computer science or related field
- Expertise in PET, SPECT and MRI image analysis
- Solid programming skills in MATLAB, C++ and Python
- Background in statistics
- Experience with R or SPSS
The position is for one year but may be extended up to three years.
How to apply
Prepare the following information and email it:
- Curriculum vitae (include a photo)
- List of publications and international conferences attended
- Summary of major research achievements and future research objectives (up to 400 words)
- Reference from your direct supervisor or your current workplace (reference should be addressed to the President of the National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry)
About the employer
The National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry conducts research in the fields of mental disorder, neurological disorder, muscular diseases and developmental disorders.