The research will be conducted in the Laboratory for Signal and Image Processing. The lab is focused on the development of scientific results that contributes to the detection and treatment of major diseases.
Major fields of research in the lab are:
- Model-based information processing and decision making
- Inverse problems with incomplete biophysical observations
- Multiscale/multilevel complex systems modeling
- Multidimensional/multimodal nonlinear data decomposition
The successful candidate will develop 3D deformable registration methods to be used in the field of cancer treatment.
- BSc or MSc in a field relevant to the PhD subject
- Strong background in medical image analysis
- Knowledge of radiotherapy imaging (desired)
- Experience in machine learning and statistical signal processing (desired)
Find additional information about this position here.
How to apply
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information of three references
About the employer
The University of Rennes 1 was established in 1970. It specializes in mathematics, technology, life and health sciences, material sciences, and humanities and social sciences.