The successful candidate will join a team of engineers to develop machine learning algorithms and robust reactive robot control systems.
- PhD or MSc in computer science, electrical engineering or applied mathematics
- 2+ years of experience using C/C++, C#, CUDA and MATLAB
- Solid experience in machine learning methods and libraries
- Knowledge of USB, Serial and I2C communication protocols
- Experience in embedded systems programming
How to apply
Contact human resources for details about the application process.
About the employer
Universal Robotics creates software that enables machines to learn from their experiences, react and adapt to their surroundings.