The research will be conducted in a lab that specializes in applying machine learning algorithms to solve problems in computer vision and related fields.
The successful candidate will develop new algorithms based on machine learning to detect manipulated and tampered images.
- PhD in computer science or related fields
- Experience in computer vision and machine learning
- Familiarity with deep learning
The position is initially for 1 year, but is renewable upon strong performance for an additional year.
How to apply
Prepare the following information and contact Prof. Christopher Kanan:
- Curriculum vitae
- Date or availability (estimated)
- Contact information for three references
The starting date is September 2016.
About the employer
The Rochester Institute of Technology was founded in 1829. It is one of the world’s top universities and is an internationally recognized leader in preparing deaf and hard-of-hearing students for successful careers in professional and technical fields.