The research will be carried out in the Robotics, Perception and Realtime group, which is conducting a project entitled “Egocentric computer vision for environmental interaction of visually impaired people”.
Some areas of current research in the lab are:
- Computer vision and perception
- Robot motion planning and navigation
- Exoskeletons and biosignal processing
The successful candidate will develop machine learning and computer vision algorithms for wearable devices designed to assist visually impaired people.
- MSc in computer science; computer, electrical, electronics, or automation engineering; mathematics; or similar fields
- Experience in robotics, machine learning, and computer vision
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB, C++ and Python
- Background in statistics and linear algebra
The position is for 4 years.
How to apply
- Curriculum vitae
About the employer
The University of Zaragoza was established in 1542. It is one of the oldest universities in Spain.