The research will be conducted in the Department of Radiology, at Duke University School of Medicine.
The successful candidate will develop machine learning and computer vision algorithms for medical image analysis purposes.
- PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, biomedical informatics, biostatistics, or a related discipline
- Experience in machine learning, image processing, or computer vision
- Solid programming skills
Additional desired skills
- Experience in medical image analysis
- Experience with deep learning techniques
- Experience with collaborative filtering algorithms
- Experience with reader studies and eye-tracking
- Proficiency in statistical analysis
How to apply
Prepare the following information and contact Prof. Maciej Mazurowski:
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information for three references
- Cover letter, including estimated date of availability (200 words max)
About the employer
Duke University was founded in 1838. It is a prestigious U.S. research university that consistently ranks among the best universities in the world.