The R&D efforts will be conducted in the Biomedical Research Imaging Center, for further development of the iBEAT toolbox.
iBEAT (Infant Brain Extraction and Analysis Toolbox) is a toolbox with graphical user interfaces for processing infant brain magnetic resonance images. Main functions of the software include image preprocessing, brain extraction, tissue segmentation and brain labeling.
The successful candidate will integrate new algorithms into the iBEAT toolbox.
- MSc or PhD in computer science or related engineering fields
- Familiarity with C/C++, MATLAB, ITK and VTK
- Strong programming and GUI design skills
- Experience in cross-platform programming, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Experience with Linux operating system (desired)
- Knowledge of neuroimaging analysis, computer vision, pattern recognition, computer graphics, and image processing (desired)
- Experience with FreeSurfer, FSL, SPM, and Connectome Workbench software products (desired)
How to apply
Send you Resume to Dr. Li Wang.
About the employer
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill was established in 1789. It is a top-ranked public university in the USA.