The research will be conducted in the Division of Imaging, Diagnostics, and Software Reliability. This division has the mission of identifying and investigating issues related to medical imaging, computer-assisted diagnostics, and software reliability.
The successful candidate will develop computational modeling techniques for in silico imaging.
- PhD in math, engineering, computer science, or physics
- Experience in computational modeling
- Strong skills in scientific programming, focusing on C/C++ and Python
- Familiarity with image acquisition, image reconstruction and image representation models
- Familiarity with image analysis and image processing, image quality assessment, and statistical analysis of clinical trial data (desired)
The position is for 1 year.
How to apply
Send your Curriculum vitae to Aldo Badano, specifying “DIDSR in silico position” in the subject.
About the employer
The Center for Devices and Radiological Health assures that patients and providers have timely and continued access to safe, effective and high-quality medical devices and safe radiation-emitting products.