The efforts will be focused on developing novel cutting-edge diffusion MRI technology for neuroscience applications.
- PhD in computer science, applied mathematics/statistics, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering or related fields
- Experience in diffusion MRI physics and acquisition
- Experience in compressed sensing, machine learning and numerical optimization
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB, Linux scripting, C/C++, CMake, ITK and VTK
- Strong background in MR data processing, analysis and reconstruction
How to apply
Prepare the following information and contact Dr. Pew-Thian Yap:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information of three references
About the employer
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill was established in 1789. It is a top-ranked public university in the USA.