The successful candidate will work in detecting and extracting shadow effects to improve scene understanding in the transportation field.
- MSc in computer science, electrical engineering or a related discipline
- Solid background in computer vision, computational color science and mathematics
- Programming skills in MATLAB or Python
The PhD will be developed at the Computer Vision Center during three years.
How to apply
Prepare the following information and send it via email:
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of the DNI or passport
- Curriculum vitae
- Certificate of the academic record
- Copy of the official certificate of the university degree
You can also contact Ramon Baldrich for any inquiry.
The application deadline is November 7, 2015.
About the employer
The Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona was founded in 1968. It is one of the top 10 young universities worldwide.