Particularly, the position is available in the Computational Biomedicine Lab.
The successful candidate will perform innovative research in computer vision using deep neural networks and will have the opportunity to fully explore computer vision methods applied to real-world problems.
- PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, applied mathematics or a related field focusing on computer vision
- Solid background in deep learning
- Expert programming skills
How to apply
Prepare the following information and contact Prof. Kakadiaris, specifying “PDF-DL: (your name)” in the email subject:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of research interests and career goals
- Names and email addresses of three references
About the employer
The University of Houston was founded in 1927. It is catalogued as a research university with very high research activity.