The position is available in the R&D team, to join efforts in the development of a new project involving facial recognition within variable-length videos and still images.
The successful candidate will have a key role in the development of the visual processing and deep learning module.
- MSc degree (or higher) in computer science or related fields
- Experience with image recognition using deep learning
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Strong working knowledge of software architecture and data structures
Additional desired skills
- PhD in machine learning or computer vision
- Experience in facial recognition
- Experience of multi-core architectures
How to apply
Prepare the following information and contact Russell Glenister:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
About the employer
SnapRapid develops solutions to track, analyze and value all forms of brand exposure through digital channels.