The successful candidate will design and develop algorithms, models and software for advanced video and audio analytics features for smart home devices.
- PhD in computer science or computer vision
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Caffe, TensorFlow or Torch
- Experience with traditional machine learning and computer vision frameworks such as OpenCV and DLIB
- Familiarity with current state of the art for computer vision
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, Python or Lua
- Experience using development tools such as SVN, GIT and GCC/G++
How to apply
Contact Paul Reino for details about the application process.
About the employer
accurIT STAFFING is a recruiting firm that provides computer engineering professionals throughout the USA.