Keecker is creating a new kind of robot to bring home entertainment and control to the next level. The robot is fully autonomous and present many challenges such as visual SLAM, autonomous navigation, human-robot interaction, surveillance, object and speech recognition.
This robot is considered the world’s first homepod and is called to revolutionize home entertainment and control.
The successful candidate will develop computer vision algorithms to be incorporated into the robot.
- Improve the autonomous navigation system of the robot using visual SLAM techniques
- Develop pedestrian detection and face recognition algorithms
- Optimize the reliability and efficiency of the visual pipeline
- Participate in the design of the overall robot architecture
- Manage the software robotic team (optional)
- Software engineer with advanced skills in computer vision (MSc or PhD)
- Proficiency in C/C++ or Java, and OpenCV
- Strong experience in industry developing vision-based systems
- Solid understanding of GPUs, OpenCL or equivalent
- PhD in computer vision (desired)
- Experience in visual SLAM and Android development (desired)
- Management attitude and experience (desired)
How to apply
Contact Guillaume Duceux for details about the application process.
About the employer
Keecker develops robotic technologies for home entertainment and control.