RetailNext is in the business of brick-and-mortar retail analytics. It uses computer vision to understand shopper behavior.
The successful candidate will develop object, action and gesture recognition algorithms to understand shopper behavior.
- PhD in computer science or electrical engineering, with a focus on computer vision or machine learning
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and MATLAB
- Hands-on experience with learning-based object detection
- Working knowledge in supervised and semi-supervised learning, discriminative and generative classification, discrete optimization, and multiview geometry
- Experience using machine learning and computer vision libraries (e.g. OpenCV)
- Experience building systems integrating input from multiple sensor modalities
How to apply
Contact Andrew Golden for details about the application process.
About the employer
RetailNext is a worldwide leading provider of in-store analytics.