The successful candidate will teach courses about image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition and core subjects of computer science.
- International reputation demonstrated through high grade publications
- Pedagogical aptitude, teaching experience and proof of didactic competence
- Strong background in one or more of the following fields: 3D reconstruction, optimization, machine learning, probabilistic methods and multimodal pattern recognition
- Extensive experience in the acquisition and supervision of externally funded research projects
How to apply
Prepare the following information and email it to the Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology of the University of Siegen:
- Curriculum vitae
- Photocopies of certificates
- Publication list
- List of courses taught to date
- Research and teaching concept
The application deadline is April 28, 2016.
About the employer
The University of Siegen was founded in 1972. It is a young and modern institute of higher education in Germany.