The successful candidates will design, implement and test software for advanced computer vision or machine learning tasks.
- MSc in computer science, electrical engineering, physics, or equivalent field; or PhD in computer vision, pattern recognition, or machine learning
- 2+ years of industrial experience within a relevant field
- Solid experience in computer vision or machine learning
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Development experience using Windows and Linux
Additional desired skills
- Experience in video processing on embedded platforms
- Experience in code optimization and profiling on embedded platforms
- Experience using OpenCV, OpenCL, LIBSVM, NVIDIA CUDA, and ARM NEON
- Experience using MATLAB, Octave or Python for prototyping purposes
How to apply
Prepare the following information and contact Kenneth Jonsson:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
Candidates are required to have an EU work permit.
About the employer
Cipherstone Technologies provides consultancy services in information technology with emphasis placed on applications involving advanced computer vision technology.