The successful candidate will develop novel solutions based on state-of-the-art machine learning and pattern recognition techniques.
- Design and develop parallel algorithms for image recognition
- Write development specifications
- Identify potential issues and propose solutions
- Execute troubleshooting and bug fixing labors
- Test and evaluate solutions and technologies
- MSc/PhD in computer engineering, computer science or a related field, with a focus on parallel computing, machine learning or computer vision
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB, C/C++ and Python
- 2+ years of experience in machine learning and computer vision
- Knowledge of parallel computing and deep learning (desired)
- Experience in biomedical applications and activity detection (desired)
How to apply
Contact the Hiring Manager for details about the application process.
About the employer
Konica Minolta is a worldwide leading manufacturer of office equipment, optical systems for industrial use, and diagnostic imaging systems.