The successful candidates will contribute to research and development of computer vision solutions based on deep learning.
- Design, implement and execute recognition experiments
- Gather results from experiments and analyze them
- Manage in-house and cloud systems for executing experiments
- Develop configurations for neural networks training purposes
- MSc in computer vision or BSc with equivalent experience
- Experience applying deep learning techniques to computer vision problems
- Experience in implementing computer vision systems for large datasets
- Excellent coding skills
Additional desired skills
- PhD in computer vision
- Proficiency in C/C++, Python and MATLAB
- Experience with OpenCV
- Experience in administration of Linux servers
How to apply
Submit this form before December 4, 2015.
About the employer
Catchoom Technologies creates and sells high performance image recognition and tracking technologies.