The job will be conducted in the highly automated driving team.
The successful candidate will implement computer vision algorithms on dedicated computing hardware for integration into highly-sensorized test vehicles.
- PhD in computer science, engineering, physics or equivalent
- Experience and strong interest in computer vision, machine learning and robotics
- Expert programming skills in C/C++, Python, MATLAB, OpenCV, OpenCL and CUDA
- Experience in software and hardware interfaces (desired)
- Knowledge of ROS/Linux (desired)
The position is for 3 years.
How to apply
Go to this page and apply online.
About the employer
Toyota Motor Europe Technical Center manages Toyota’s European research and development operations.