The successful candidate will develop object recognition and 3D pose estimation solutions for scenarios that require realtime robot perception.
- MSc degree (or higher) in computer science or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in object recognition or pose estimation
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ or Python
- Experience in creating high-quality and efficient code
- Excellent knowledge in linear algebra
Additional desired skills
- PhD in computer vision
- Expert in 3D pose estimation of textured and texture-less objects in cluttered scenes
- Experience with popular computer vision libraries
- Solid mathematical background
- Previous contributions to open source projects
- Advanced Linux user
How to apply
About the employer
MUJIN develops automation solutions for industrial robots to simplify factory automation and increase worldwide manufacturing productivity.