The successful candidate will develop realtime 3D reconstruction algorithms, using data from RGB-D sensors, to be integrated into augmented reality and virtual reality consumer applications.
- Degree in computer science, computer vision, machine learning, or a related field
- Strong experience in computer vision
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Solid skills in software prototyping and integration
- Theoretical and practical experience with parallel computing (e.g. CUDA, OpenCL)
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine (desired)
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the employer
Mimesys specializes in the development of holographic 3D representations ready to be integrated into virtual reality and augmented reality applications.