The position is in the field of people counting.
The successful candidate will develop software to count people from large amounts of data in a realtime fashion.
- Background in computer vision in both industry and academia
- Strong skills designing image processing algorithms
- Programming experience using C and Python
- Experience optimizing vision algorithms for embedded devices
- Experience with OpenGL, OpenCL and WebGL
- Experience with 3D modeling and depth-based sensors
- Strong understanding of embedded Linux
How to apply
Prepare the following information and contact Ben Redfield:
- Curriculum vitae
- Why do you want to work at Density?
About the employer
Density provides a core technology for people counting in a wide range of scenarios.