The successful candidate will develop computer vision and video processing solutions focused to the field of home security and smart homes.
- BSc or MSc in computer science or electrical engineering
- Experience developing computer vision and video processing solutions
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Experience with OpenCV
Additional desired skills
- Experience with deep learning techniques
- Experience in cloud computing
- Experience in embedded and real time programming
The position is initially for one year but may be extended.
How to apply
Prepare the following information and contact Jan Neumann:
- Letter of motivation
- Resume or curriculum vitae
About the employer
Comcast Labs is a research group of Comcast, a recognized provider of broadcasting and smart home services in North America.