The research will focus on the topics of real time deep convolutional neural networks, and large scale and distributed visual SLAM.
The overall objective is to allow an autonomous vehicle to construct a local semantic map of its surroundings.
- MSc in computer science or related field
- Good programming skills in MATLAB and C/C++
- Background in computer vision or related fields
- Experience with OpenCV, Caffe and Linux
The position is for four years, starting in early 2016.
How to apply
Prepare the following information and contact Gijs Dubbelman:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- MSc thesis report or a recent scientific paper
About the employer
Eindhoven University of Technology was founded in 1956. It is one of the top 200 universities worldwide.