The job will be carried out in the Display Visual Experience team participating in the development of cutting-edge color imaging solutions and technologies for Apple products.
The position focuses on the prototyping, development and execution of technologies that enable the best front-of-screen user experience of Apple products such as iPhone, iPad, Watch and Mac.
- MSc or PhD in a field relevant to the job
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong background in color image processing
- Proficiency in MATLAB or similar tools
- Knowledge of the human vision system
- Knowledge of display stack-up and basic optical design
- Experience in developing applications for iOS (desired)
How to apply
Contact Jeff Schnable for details about the application process.
About the employer
Apple is a multinational technology company that designs, develops and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.