The successful candidate will develop innovative algorithms and products based on real time computer vision and image processing.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in computer science or related fields
- Solid knowledge of computer vision, image processing and machine learning
- Experience writing computer vision algorithms with emphasis on real time performance
- Solid programming skills in C++
Additional desired skills
- Experience with computer vision libraries (e.g. OpenCV)
- Knowledge of current trends within computer vision and image processing fields
- Programming skills in MATLAB or Octave
How to apply
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
About the employer
Sentient Vision Systems is a world leader in the development of computer vision and artificial intelligence software based solutions for the defense and surveillance industries.