The research will be carried out as a collaboration between the departments of Biostatistics and Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania.
The overall goals of the research are to:
- Study predictors of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) response
- Study change before and after neuromodulation
- Better understand how acute and prolonged modulation protocols induce neural plasticity in the brain
The successful candidate will develop statistical models for functional MRI data acquired in the context of non-invasive neuromodulation.
- PhD in a related field
- Strong publication list
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with statistical computation
Salary will be based on NIH pay scale.
How to apply
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- List of references
About the employer
The University of Pennsylvania was founded in 1740. It is the oldest university in the USA.