The research will be carried out in the Imaging Research Division, Department of Radiology.
The research will focus on developing quantitative breast imaging analysis methods, and applying them to process large-scale real clinical image data for clinical research studies.
Main imaging modalities: digital mammography, MRI.
- PhD in computer science, information science, electronic engineering, bioengineering, or closely related fields
- Experience in image processing, computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB or C/C++
Additional desired skills
- Experience in biomedical imaging (e.g. MRI, CT, X-ray, Ultrasound)
- Experience in clinical research study
- Experience in biostatistics
The position is available immediately. It is initially for 1 year.
How to apply
Prepare the following information and contact Dr. Shandong Wu. The application package should be sent as a single PDF.
- Letter of motivation, including anticipated availability date
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information for two or three references
About the employer
The University of Pittsburgh was founded in 1787. It is one of the oldest institutions of higher education in the United States.