Particularly, the position is available in the Department of Radiology.
The successful candidate will focus on the development and optimization of computational techniques for biomedical image analysis. Specific projects will involve image segmentation, registration and visualization spanning preclinical and clinical data.
- PhD in the engineering or medical physics fields
- Strong background in the theory and implementation of image analysis algorithms
- Experience in atlas-based image analysis, MRI reconstruction and inverse problems (desired)
- Experience in the validation of image processing algorithms (desired)
How to apply
Prepare the following information and contact Dr. Abhijit J. Chaudhari, specifying “Postdoc position in Image Analysis” in the email subject:
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information for at least two referees
About the employer
The University of California in Davis was founded in 1905. It is one of the best public universities in the USA.