The position is part of a program devoted to develop fully autonomous cars.
The research will involve functional imaging studies of attention and visual perception, with a specific focus on visual image processing and pattern classification of brain responses to tasks.
- First-class degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. computer science, neuroscience, medical imaging)
- Experience with image processing techniques
- Experience in neuroimaging analysis
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB and C/C++
- MSc in a relevant subject is highly desirable
How to apply
Prepare the following information and email it:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Name and contacts of two references
The closing date to apply is December 21, 2015.
About the employer
University College London was founded in 1826. It is the top rated university in the UK for research strength.