Continental is developing new products and technologies towards autonomous driving. Overall, this position is related to the intelligent transportation systems (ITS) niche.
The successful candidate will design, implement and test algorithms for 3D reconstruction, oriented to Continental’s autonomous driving efforts.
- MSc or PhD in computer science
- Excellent skills in 3D reconstruction, optimization techniques, probabilistic models, and algorithm design
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Previous experience developing algorithm-intensive software
How to apply
About the employer
Continental is a leading automotive manufacturing company specializing in tyres, brake systems, automotive safety and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries.